To register for a training: click on Recent News + Events (above) and then scroll to “Upcoming Events.” Click to the month/date of the training.
ECPAC staff dedicated to early learning work:
Rebecca Wilson ~ Early Learning Initiatives Manager: email@example.com / 303-428-3161.
If you’d like to receive the Early Childhood bi-monthly Newsletter, contact Rebecca Wilson at the information above.
Why ECPAC Partners support quality early learning efforts: https://vimeo.com/231559125
What we know…….
Children receiving high quality early learning experiences are more likely to:
- Be successful in school (academically and socially)
- Graduate from high school
- Secure and maintain employment
ECPAC helps create a quality early learning system to support young children by:
- Improving quality in child care and preschool programs and family child care homes with quality ratings, coaching, and mental health consultation
- Offering professional development and college scholarships for early childhood educators
- Providing opportunities for Early Learning Center Directors to share best practices, receive professional development, and improving early learning efforts across the county
- Partnering with professionals to share information with parents to support their child’s early learning
- Working with informal caregivers, such as family members, friends, or neighbors to provide education and support to improve children’s early learning in these environments
- Addressing challenges for families with accessing quality early learning services
- Advocate for affordable preschool for every Adams County child
The Early Childhood Partnership of Adams County strives to bring the community together to ensure the availability of quality early learning experiences for young children in Adams County. To accomplish this, one of ECPAC’s priorities for 2015-2020 is to: Expand and enhance Adams County’s ability to provide high-quality education and care to at-risk children ages birth to eight. ECPAC has three strategies to move our community towards this goal:
- Build and offer a comprehensive continuum of professional opportunities to provide high quality services that promote comprehensive school readiness in ECE settings
- Provide embedded support through coaching, mental health consultation, and classroom materials to eligible ECE program to increase quality of services through an individualized approach for comprehensive quality improvement.
- Director’s Roundtable: Support ECE Directors to utilize best practices, develop a peer network, and connect to available community resources to improve quality of services
Have questions or looking for more information? Contact Rebecca Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.