Families – for resources and information – please visit our Family Roadmap: ecpac.org/parents-families or click on the Roadmap picture in the top right hand corner of the website.
ECPAC works to support several Home Visitation Programs in Adams County through: 1) improved collaboration, 2) professional development, and 3) increased referrals from the community. You can download our Home Visitation Poster with information of all programs, for English poster click here, for Spanish poster click here.
- Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP). Nurses visit first-time moms at home during pregnancy and until babies are 2 years old. Focus is on having a healthy pregnancy, being a good parent, building strong networks of support, making home a safe place to learn and develop skills for good jobs. Call Centura Health NFP program at 303-269-2962 or Tri-County Health’s program at 303-255-6246 or fax in the referral form: English; Spanish.
- Parents as Teachers (PAT). Experienced social workers help parents of babies and toddlers connect with their children through play to develop important motor and language skills. They also help answer each family’s questions about parenting, learning and health. Call Growing Home’s PAT program at 720-407-0226 or fax in the referral form: English; Spanish.
- HIPPY (Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters). Parents help other parents develop the tools, skills and confidence to become their child’s first teacher, ready for Kindergarten. Call Adams County Housing Autority HIPPY program at 303-227-2073. Referral Form and Flyer.
- SafeCare. In-home parenting support for families with children ages 0-5. Topic discussions includes parent-child interactions, home safety and child health. Entire program lasts 4-6 months. Contact: 720-492-9086 or email@example.com Referral Form.
- Nurse Support Program. Nurses visit in the home to help families with parenting or health questions, finding resources to reach employment / financial goals, have a healthy pregnancy, improve the health of their children and to find community resources. This program is a partnership between Tri-County Health Department and Adams County Social Services Department. Call Mary Doran, RN Program Coordinator Tri-County Health Department 303-815-0046